Following the latest WA health advice and working with the directives from the Archdiocese of Perth, please see below the post-lockdown transition restrictions.
* Masks are mandatory for attendees at all places of worship;
* Mandatory registering of attendees using Safe WA App or Sign-in will continue;
* Maximum occupancy limit in the Church is 150 people; Chapel is 3 persons; Parish Centre is 25 persons;
* Physical distancing of the 4 square metre rule applies (Not from the same household);
* Please continue to follow hygiene protocol by using the hand sanitisers available at each entrance of our Church, Chapel and Centre.
Our Church will open from 8am tomorrow (Saturday 6th Feb) and will continue with usual Mass times and services.
Further updates relevant to the Archdiocese of Perth will be communicated on an ongoing basis in response to these developing circumstances and made available on the dedicated COVID-19 page on the website of the Archdiocese of Perth: http://www.perthcatholic.org.au/COVID19.htm